Wednesday, August 4, 2010

I suppose a change of scenery would be nice...

I've moved my blog to this site, I was bored of the old. Considering we're moving in a few weeks, it seems fitting. Today's been rather uneventful, Brandon called earlier to ask if I planned to 'weed things out' today, as in separate the things I want to move with from the things I want to rid ourselves of. But we have no boxes at the moment, so it's in my belief that that would create a mess I don't wish to have to tiptoe around. I wish it had rained today. Brandon gets off work if it rains continuously for a while. We don't NEED him to work a full week, so I get frustrated when he doesn't get at least one day off due to rain. I feel bad for him, not many people could work 50+ hours a week in this heat, wearing long pants and carrying equipment around. Becoming a lawyer will be a very significant change from that. I'm anxious to go into work at night to see if my request off has been approved. Swimming With Dolphins is playing at a bar in Baltimore, I just found this out last night, on Sunday night. I'd love to go, especially because there's the off chance that Adam Young could be there. Brandon just go to meet his favorite musical person...my turn! I suppose we shall see.

No comments:

Post a Comment