Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Sensitivity Sucks

Still reeling from the awesomness of the concert last Sunday. Brandon actually got a tweet from Austin from SWD about the vids he posted from the concert, and a few from For The Foxes (me too!). I'm such a dork, but it feels awesome! Heheh!

Aside from that, nothing too crazy. Saturday is Dora the Explorer's 10th anniversary and apparently Baltimore is recognizing Dora the Explorer Day, so I think I'll take the girls to Kinder Farm Park to do some 'exploring'. :-) Got in another drama fest with the Sensitive Sally's on Facebook yesterday. Simply put, if you get that upset over such a vague status update that regards weight, YOU ARE WAY TOO INSECURE! But, they won't admit that flaw, so they try to explain their outbursts or retardedness with stupid phrases like 'Who cares how much we weigh? As long as we're happy with ourselves!' then post an update praising one end of the spectrum. I feel sorry for these people, two in particular, because the intensity of their argument shows they have deep issues in this light. Many females dislike me for A) My thin build, and B) My confidence. I know who these people are, and I hope one day they realize they don't need to hate someone because of their happiness. We can't all be so lucky to love ourselves, but I truly wish we all could. I would never say being thin is better than being big, but would I ever want to be big? Hell no. I love my body. But what someone else weighs isn't my problem. Apparently they want it to be, though. I guess, simply, haters are gonna hate. I'll just smile and wave, and know they hate me because I have something they want. :-D

No comments:

Post a Comment